OCA, the Open Cel Animation format is an open format to ease the exchange of traditionnal/frame-by-frame/cel animation between different applications.
It is able to export all animation keyframes from a Krita document, keeping the layer structure, blending modes, and a lot of other information. This OCA format can then be imported in another application like Adobe After Effects or Blender.
The documentation about OCA is available on oca-docs.rainboxlab.org.
This is the OCA exporter for Krita.
This OCA exporter will export the most common features of all drawing/animation software:
- Exports the layers or the flattened image
- Layer Groups (and pass through mode if any)
- Layer Labels
- Layer Visibility
- Layer Inherits Alpha
- Keyframes and their duration (animation exposure)
- Opacity Keyframes
- Blending Modes (see this table for a list)
- Layer Sizes and Coordinates
- Document background color
- Document color depth
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when updates are available!